General Terms and Conditions
Section 1 – Provider, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The Provider and contracting party for the services presented on our website “www.drjuliareeve.com” is Dr. Julia Reeve, Hochstrasse 2, 52525 Heinsberg, phone +49 15223338880, e-mail [email protected] (referred to hereinbelow as the “Provider”, “we” or “us” for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Provider and the respective Customer. We hereby object to any terms and conditions that the Customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Services offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The selection of an offer, conclusion of the contract, and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in German or English to the Customer’s discretion.
(2) The Provider is making a binding offer for providing the services presented on the website. By transmitting the order using the button “Buy Now or Subscribe now” the Customer accepts the Provider’s offer. The Provider shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(3) Before finally placing the purchase order, the Customer is shown an overview of the data recorded for his order, including the essential characteristics of the services. At this point, the Customer may check the data for any incorrect input and, if necessary, go back one or more steps in the order process to change the data or completely discontinue the order.
(4) After conclusion of the contract, the Provider sends the content of the contract (contract text) to the Customer by e-mail. At the same time, the Provider stores the contract text in his electronic data processing.If the Customer has a customer account with the Provider, the Customer can also access the contract text in to his customer account. Otherwise it is the Customer’s responsibility to save the e-mail with the contract text for later reference.
(5) Disclaimer: The services provided are offered by a qualified medical professional for informational and educational purposes through online platforms. While we strive to offer valuable guidance and support, it is important to understand that our online services do not replace a traditional in-person medical consultation, examination, or treatment. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or require immediate medical attention, please seek help from a qualified healthcare provider or call emergency services immediately. Our online services are not suitable for addressing urgent medical issues. The information, suggestions, or recommendations provided through our online services are intended to complement and support your overall healthcare, but they should not be considered a complete substitute for in-person medical consultations. We strongly advise you to consult with a qualified healthcare professional in your local area for a thorough evaluation of your health concerns. By using our online services, you acknowledge and agree to the above disclaimer. The company assumes no liability for any decisions or actions taken based on the information provided through our online services.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are total prices. Prices include VAT.
(2) The Customer can use the following payment methods to pay for his purchase: Advance payment by bank transfer, PayPal, Klarna, Giropay, Kredit karten, Klarna, Wix Payments.
(3) The Provider shall only perform his service when the Customer has made payment. In this respect, the customer is obliged to pay in advance.
(4) For services provided to customers outside the European Union, the Customer may be obliged to pay import tax to his local tax authority (“Reverse Charge”). The Provider has no means of influencing this local tax.
(5) The company (Dr. Julia Reeve) offers lifetime access to the client upon the purchase of the program. Lifetime access is defined as the duration during which the company continues to provide support and access to the program. In the event that the company decides to discontinue the program, the company agrees to provide reasonable notice to the client, allowing them to access and secure the program's content once the company has ceased to provide support and/or access to the program. The provision of lifetime access by the company is discretionary, and at no point does the client have the option of or entitlement to a refund should the company choose to terminate the program.
Section 4 – Digital contents
(1) A product offered by as recorded digital content to be provided by e-mail, as a download, or otherwise for electronic retrieval will not be delivered by post.
(2) The reception of digital content requires that the Customer has an internet connection. The Provider points out that the Customer’s network supplier may charge the Customer extra costs for the data traffic; the Provider has no means of influencing them.
(3) Where the Provider makes digital content available for download, the Provider guarantees an up-time of the download server of 99% on average for a calendar month.
(4) If the Customer is a consumer and expressly consents that the contract shall be performed already before the expiration of the withdrawal period and the Customer acknowledges that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal, the Provider shall deliver the digital content immediately. In all other cases, the Provider shall deliver the digital content after the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Section 5 – Live online sessions
(1) For live online sessions, the Customer shall receive the necessary access information after payment of the agreed fee.
(2) It is the Customer’s responsibility to keep the access information protected from access by third parties. If a third party uses the access information, the Provider may preclude simultaneous access by the Customer.
(3) Participation in a live online session requires that the participant has an Internet-capable terminal and an Internet connection with a download bandwidth of at least 6 MBit/s. If it is an interactive live online session, in which the participant wants to transmit his camera image and sound to the Provider or other participants, the participant also needs a suitable webcam and microphone as well as an upload bandwidth of at least 6 MBit/s.
(4) Live online sessions are no distance learning in terms of § 1 FernUSG (German Distance Learning Act).
(5) Recording video and/or audio data of a live online session is not permitted.
Section 6 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A Customer ordering as the consumer may be entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the consumer’s national law does not provide for a right of withdrawal or provides for a shorter withdrawal period or for stricter requirements as to form.
(3) The details result from the withdrawal information.
Section 7 – Warranty
Warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 8 – Out-of-court Dispute Resolution
(1) For settling consumer disputes out-of-court, the European Union offers a platform for online dispute resolution (“ODR platform“) at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in consumer dispute resolution proceedings.
Section 9 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Information on the right of withdrawal for digital content
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Dr. Julia Reeve, Hochstrasse 2, 52525 Heinsberg, phone +49 1522 333 8880, e-mail [email protected]) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Expiration of the right of withdrawal
Your right of withdrawal expires, if the performance of the contract has begun with your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal with the start of the execution of the contract and if we have recorded your consent and acknowledgment in our contract confirmation.
Sample Withdrawal Form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To: Dr. Julia Reeve, Hochstrasse 2, 52525 Heinsberg, e-mail [email protected]
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.